This double-bladed needle threader would make a great gift for a seamstress, tailor, needle craft and sewing enthusiasts. The handle of this threader is handcrafted and shaped from a piece of solid olivewood, sourced from living olive trees near Bethlehem, Israel. Olivewood is prized for its unique grain that gives even the smallest pieces a visibly distinctive pattern. This threader is perfect for someone who feels connected to the history of the Mediterranean and the Middle East, the biblical era, or someone who simply appreciates the elegant look of beautiful wood grain.
It can thread both large-sized and small-sized needles and sewing machines. The needle threaders are removable and reversible for protection and storage. Made of sturdy steel wire, 2 wire sizes are included (thin and thicker) to handle all of your threading needs.
• Is handcrafted in our Central Texas studio
• Hardware: Chrome Plated
• Body: Olive Wood from near Bethlehem Israel
• Tapered design for comfort and control.
• Reversible for protection and storage
• Wire threaders are replaceable
• Certificate of Authenticity (COA) included
• Arrives in a luxury gift box
• Includes free Priority Mail Shipping (2-3 business days)