This pen has been designed around the steampunk aesthetic; it combines flat head screws, riveted design patterns, replica Gattling gun barrels, a Bolt Action mechanism plus a mixture of industrialized Antique copper, and Antique Pewter finishes.
The pen body is made from a wonderful piece of stabilized buckeye that has been double-dyed gold and black.
Component plating: Antique Pewter / Antique Copper
Barrel: Wood – Double dyed Black/Gold stabilized Buckeye
Operation: bolt action extends and retracts the refill.
Ink Refill: Upgraded Schmidt 9000 Black. Parker™ style refills can be purchased locally at any office supply.
- Pen Component: Antique Pewter / Antique Copper
- Pen Body: Double dyed Black/Gold stabilized Buckeye
- Operation: Bolt action forwards and retracts the pen tip
- Ink Refill: Upgraded Schmidt 9000 Black. Parker™ style refill
- Arrives in a luxury gift box
- Includes free Priority Mail Shipping (2-3 business days)
Possessing a handcrafted pen such as this one is incomparable to what you will find from machine-shaped plastic pens and pencils purchased off the shelf of your local department or office supply store.
- The pen will be well balanced and enjoyable to write with!
- The pen makes a statement of boldness and confidence knowing there is no other pen or pencil exactly like it on the planet. Each pen I handcraft is unique and different.